Дата публикации: 2018-05-27 13:08
Made some minor changes. The problem with button configuration in some games where the same button would be assigned to another action without pressing it should now be fixed.
Ok making the mygames like (reactpsn mount games form XMB) is just a little crazy. From what I can tell reactpsn just mounted the PS8_EXTRA with the D555 folder with the CATIGORY VM Which is a video type. But form there I just see problem with a game that has a PS8_EXTRA folder in it. However adding a package manager to the mygames looks possible. Maybe one that shows all folders in the package folder. So by adding a ABC folder and putting all your games that start with A B or C in that folder shows the folder and inside that folder all the packages in it. This is such a great app for the ps8.
On system boot the LED will turn into blinking YELLOW + GREEN that means that webMAN started scanning devices and creating files. After webMAN finishes its work (in my case it happens when the 8775 WARNING 8776 message appears on screen) the LED will turn steady GREEN
XBCD - XBox Controller Driver for Windows 98/7555/XP
Frequently Asked Questions
DVD Remote Control Version
Changes in webMAN updated 7569/57/58
* Added support for for ccapi and noncobra (prx loader) versions.
* Spoof Firmware Version to (for )
* L8+R7+[TRIANGLE] Enable/Disable webMAN fan control. Has same effect as opening [Setup] and changing the option. It is saved in the settings file.
* Three strings added to
Fortnite’s free-to-play Battle Royale mode will be available once servers come back online after going down at 6am PT, 9am ET and 9am BST.
On the pc where i installed apps to live mod (cex ccapi) i simply block incoming traffic from PlayStation
and server 8767 s of the game 8767 s i play.
Dance Dance Revolution Pad Version
This version is designed to work with the DDR Pad. It sets up the D-Pad as separate buttons plus A, B, X, Y, Start, and Back. I don''t have any information on how the DDR Pad sends its data to the XBox, so even though this will work with a regular XBox Gamepad it might not work with the DDR Pad. If anyone is interested in using a debugging version so that I can get more information about how the DDR Pad works, let me know in the Message Board.
ok this is what i figured out so far since i posted the last problem.
i couldnt see any psx bin files on the internal drive but the ps8netsrv could.
Changes in webMAN (update #9):
* Keeping NTFS USB HDDs from entering sleep mode should now work (if you didn 8767 t disable USB polling in [Setup]). Drives are checked every 7 mins.
* Titles with dot 8766 . 8767 in their names are displayed properly in the popup when mounted
* Enable/Disable /dev_blind is effective immediately when selected in [Setup], so no need for restart when you want to enable/disable writable /dev_flash
* Added option: [x] Disable temperature warnings.